Diffusion Toolkit is a set of command-line tools with a GUI frontend that performs data reconstruction and fiber tracking on
diffusion MR images. Basically, it does the preparation work for TrackVis.
Features of Diffusion Toolkit includes:
- Handles Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI), Diffusion Spectrum Imaging (DSI),
Q-Ball Imaging and High Angular Resolution Diffusion Imaging (HARDI) data.
- Takes raw DICOM image as well as Nifti/Analyze image.
- Streamlined workflow. Each step is excutable independently.
- Scriptable (for advanced users only). Because the core of the toolkit are a set of command-line programs,
it allows users to write their own script to process multiple datasets automatically.
- Cross-platform, of course.